Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Home Again

After a very uneventful flight we made it home safely from the airport but the drive was a bit scary. The snow is really coming down and there were many times on the highway that we couldn't tell which lane we were driving in.

Our poor cars are already covered.

You can see how deep the tracks in the snow are from my dad dropping us off.

It is late Tuesday night but I am still on west coast time so it is only 8:30 in my world. Much too early to go to bed.  There is already a load of laundry in the washing machine and I figured I would write a blog post.

I have been working on my iPad for the last two weeks and now I am back on my computer. When I look back at my posts while I was away the pictures are looking fuzzy.  If you click on the picture it will enlarge and look much better.

I am going to throw the clothes in the dryer and try going to sleep.  Only a few hours until going back to work and it might take some time to get out of the driveway.  :)

No comments: