Thursday, August 26, 2010

Classic Elite

Every day we are receiving new shipments and I am having fun trying to rearrange the store.  Our addition is a year old now-do you think I have waited long enough to ask for another one?  We need more room.  There are amazing yarns coming this fall and I wanted them all for the store.

We have three new books from Classic Elite.  This year Classic Elite is doing mini-magazines for each yarn with four to six designs in each book.

Melody-four designs using Fresco.

Fresco is 60% wool, 30% baby alpaca and 10% angora

Classic Elite publishes a newsletter that comes out every Wednesday afternoon.  The cowl (we have one knit up in the store) was from this issue.

Woodland is a brand new yarn for fall 2010. 65% wool and 35% Nettles.

What are Nettles?

We currently have three colours in stock but can order any from the amazing colour range.

3192 Celestial
3195 Violet
3197 Fern

And then there is Portland Tweed.  Prairie has four great designs including the cover sweater designed by Veronik Avery.

5079 Eggplant
Two new colours arrived with the book. I think you can guess which colour I would like a sweater out of!!

I am going to add a caption to this and pray that it doesn't mess everything up.

5025 Rosewater
So far so good so here goes another.

I started Dryad (by brooklyntweed) in Portland Tweed and love working with the yarn.  Something else that I need to get done for Camp!

No comments: