Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Leaving Myrtle Beach

We are sitting in the airport waiting for our flight out of Myrtle Beach. It is a small airport (only six gates) and it is very quiet today.

Last night was a late night playing cards. Poker then six handed Euchre. I'm glad I wasn't one of the people trying to sleep.

We decided not to golf today. It is so hot here that you are wet and tired when done. We don't get into Buffalo until ten tonight which makes a long day.

After breakfast this morning dad dropped me at the outlet mall (across the road from the Legends) while he ran to do errands. There is a Coach store at the mall and I was hoping for a good find but no such luck. It was so hot out that I didn't want to wander much and was happy when he got back to pick me up.

The rest of the day was spent with the family-we are good children. :)

Our trip was great. Five rounds of golf is nothing to complain about. We really need to try and get here more often.

The plane has arrived from Charlotte so I need to hit publish. I do have some pictures for tomorrow.

No comments: