Monday, June 07, 2010

Broadway


Not only do I have to get myself packed to go away but I need to get the store in order.  Today I spent some time in the store washing the floors-they are nice and shiny for Jane and Cathy.

I think that all my chores are complete and I am ready to go.  The only thing left to do is throw my clothes in the suitcase tomorrow night.

Here are the last of my NY pictures.  Ellen's Stardust Diner was just around the corner from our hotel.  The wait staff are all aspiring broadway performers and sing while serving dinner.

You can't see it clearly in the picture-the waitresses are wearing poodle skirts.

Currently every broadway show in NY has at least one person who worked at Ellen's.

From Ellen's website
Our unique diner also features our singing waitstaff and variety shows. So, sit back and relax as you will be taken back in time to a never forgotten era as you enjoy the best in classic American cuisine (complemented with updated food items for the 2000s). 

If you eat at Ellen's make sure you have the Brownie Mudslide Sundae.  YUM!!

No comments: