Monday, January 18, 2010

Year of the Tiger

This morning was spent opening two very large boxes from Namaste. The Monroe bag and The Wallet have arrived. I hustled and got them added to the website as well.

Here are my last pictures from Vegas.

The registration area at The Bellagio is a must see for anyone going to Vegas. These are blown glass flowers hanging from the ceiling. Absolutely beautiful. I go and see this every time I am in Vegas and never tire of looking at it.

Just past the registration area is the Conservatory. When we were in Vegas in December they were doing the Christmas display. That is gone and now they are working on the display for the Chinese New Year.

2010 is the Year of the Tiger.

Looking at the tiger reminds me of the Tournament of Roses parade. Every float is made up of natural material and so is the tiger.

There are amazing red flowers everywhere.

I took many, many pictures but had to scale back on how many I added here.

The pandas were amazing!! They were so life like.

I watched the last two episodes of the Y&R last night. Seriously great TV. The show has been so boring lately but it sure has me glued to the TV right now.

No comments: