Thursday, January 14, 2010

Rowan 47

Did you know that Rowan has a group on Facebook? They posted yesterday that the images for Rowan 47 are now up on the Rowan website. I am taking it that if it is on the Rowan site then I can put it here as well.

I didn't spend much time in the Rowan booth at the show (the yarn was already ordered so I wanted to see goods from suppliers that don't visit me) but I did see this made up. Cheery is crocheted in Summer Tweed with knit borders.

This is Jaunty. I don't remember what this is made of but I am guessing Cotton Glace or Sienna.

I am told that the new Rowan should be leaving the US on January 18 so we should have it around January 25.


Quietness. We will have to wait until next week to find out what this is knit in.

Cathy worked like crazy last week straightening up the store. WOW!! I think she must have stayed all night to get all the work done.


A surprise was waiting for me when I got home-Rhonda finished my Debbie Bliss Cape Coat. This picture is from the book The Big Easy because I haven't had time to get a picture of mine yet. My cape is knit in Earth, colour 10. The tweed flecks are amazing.

No comments: