Monday, August 31, 2009

Knitter's Fair

All of a sudden it hit me-the Knitter's Fair is in less than two weeks. OH NO!!! I'm not ready.

There is a long list of things that need to be done. How am I going to set up the booth? What am I going to take? How many sample garments am I taking? As I am writing this I realize that I need more grid and hooks, more mannequins, clothes for the mannequins, a new sign......

I have been on the phone with suppliers begging for new products.
-Larisa at Offhand Designs is rushing out some new bags and fingers crossed they will make it here in time. This is the new Gatsby bag in Plaza. There is one of these in the shipment for me!!!
-Lorna's Laces is rushing Helen's Lace
-Spud & Chloe yarns and patterns should be here any day
-Rowan Colourscapes Chunky has been ordered. Will I get my sweater done? Will Sarah get her vest done? Will Rowan send my sample garment?
-the list goes on because you know I don't have enough yarn in the store for the booth :)

I'm going to sign off now and get working on my To-Do list.

1 comment:

emmacole1979 said...

Sigh. I should stop reading your blog until after the Fair, because I'm just jealous of everyone who gets to go this year...Next time, I really do have to time this whole pregnancy thing better.