Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cora is done!!!

It has been a few days since my last post. The store has been crazy busy-thanks for everyone who came in the past week to see our new look.

I finally finished my scarf-the ends are sewn in too!!

Now I have gone back to Iris. After much debate I decided to rip out the first sleeve. In case you have forgotten, I cast on the wrong number of stitches and the sleeve was going to be too small. Now the right number of stitches are on the needle and progress is being made.

Beth is talking away as I am trying to write this making my job very hard. I tape the Y&R every day but don't always get to watch it every night. Last night I watched three episodes. Beth is normally playing on her computer downstairs but can hear what is going on. Last night she listened to the first two episodes but missed number three. I am now filling her in. She is asking some intelligent questions so I know she has been paying attention. Nikki has been missing for a while and Beth believes that Adam has her stashed somewhere. Interesting.

It is only 9:30 and it feels like 3 in the morning. I am going to move to the couch and see if there is something to watch on TV.

No comments: