Monday, February 02, 2009

Kaffe

I was reading the Yarn Harlot's blog on Saturday and realized that she posts almost every day. That has inspired me to try and come up with something every day for you. We'll see how long that lasts.

This is the partially finished Tumbling Blocks afghan that will hang on the wall of my great room. Jane started this in November and is over half done. Now the fun begins-the border needs to be knit.

I emailed this picture to Beth and she called half excited and half disappointed. She thought this might be for someone else but when she heard it was mine she was very happy. The picture doesn't do the work justice.

Jane didn't want her picture taken but I told her she had no choice. She absolutely loves sitting with a pile of different colours and thicknesses of yarn and working on a Kaffe design.

Here is my Red Earth with a bit more knitting done.

Unfortunately no knitting got done during the football game last night. Tui sat on me the whole time. No more will be said about the game.

I was in the store at 8am this morning to wash the floors. The tile floors are great on most days but not when they are covered in water and dirt. My day continued with a trip to Toronto-I picked up the new Debbie Bliss magazine at the suppliers today. Reserved copies will be put behind the cash register tomorrow morning. Unfortunately I forgot to bring a copy home so I can't tell you anything about it. In some ways that is good news because now there is something for me to write about tomorrow.

Have a good night. The Bachelor is about to start and I am going to get comfortable.

2 comments:

Sally said...

I was cheering for Arizona as well. But that still turned into one heck of a game. It was almost as good as the 1972 Dolphins win at the Super Bowl.

Rhonda said...

OMG! Jane is amazing! It's gorgeous.