Wednesday, June 17, 2015

It feels like fall

I have a busy day ahead of me. Boxes came this morning from Rowan, Blue Sky Alpacas, Zen Yarn Garden and Knitter's Pride needles. Normally we don't see this many boxes in a day until closer to fall. It's an exciting day. And there are more to come. Mrs. Crosby arrives late this afternoon.


Cote D'Azur
Strawberries
Rejoice
Bright semi-solids
The Royal Petite Babies Series are treasures to create and collect. There are 6 beautifully packaged kits that contain all of the yarn and notions necessary to knit your royal court.
These kits are in the store and should be on the website soon. The retail price per kit is $50.
Mr. Canada Post is picking up a parcel going to Wannietta so that she can knit a store sample. 





Mr. UPS just left after delivering a huge shipment from Mrs. Crosby.

I have a huge dilemma. Do I take new yarn home? If I do, which one? What colour?

No comments: