Tuesday, July 31, 2018

New Nordic

There is one more new magazine from Rowan that I haven't talked about. I told you that it was going to be an amazing fall.

New Nordic is designs by Arne and Carlos.
Lynn spend some time today looking at the book. Yes, it arrived today and we'll be able to start selling at 10am. She said that the patterns are amazing! Felted Tweed and Kidsilk Haze. What a combination.



Lynn took pictures while unpacking. The newest Sock Potluck. Lynn called it Tiger Tails - the ice cream. When she was in high school she worked at Stoney Creek Dairy. A lot of colours are referenced to ice cream flavours.


Lynn and I worked on mail orders this morning. She packed 9 boxes. I did all the labels from here and emailed them to her. We are going to make some knitters very happy when they see their pretty yarn.

It's much later and I've completed almost all of my errands. There are a few to do on the way to dinner. 

I'm back home. There was no knitting today. :( I'm going to do a bit of laundry and then sit for an hour or two and work away on my shawl. I should be working on the website but my knitting is calling me. I'm onto the last of the unicorn tails. I really need to get into the body of the shawl.

No comments: