Thursday, May 11, 2017

Finished

Blocked. Ends sewn in. Ready for me to wear.

Pattern: Xanthe (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 3 skeins of tosh merino light. I used cactus flower, medieval and prairie fire.

Ambah O'Brien writes a great pattern that is easy to follow. One word of advice if you're still working on yours - follow the graph for the lace. It's much easier than trying to follow the words. You can see the direction that the decreases are going and the pattern becomes more intuitive.


It looks like we're getting on an airplane tomorrow. Spirit just sent an email to check in online. I'm pretty much ready except for my yarn. I need to roll it and get my needles.

The weather in Myrtle Beach at 5pm today.
Our forecast. I'm guessing that Beth will have me on the golf course every day (maybe not Saturday because she doesn't golf in the rain).

The first clue is out. YAY. I'm going to cast on tonight.

No comments: