Sunday, February 01, 2015

Let it snow

I try to blog everyday but I couldn't bring myself to sit down and write yesterday. We were jammed in the store all day. That's a very good thing but boy was I tired at 4:30. We were so busy that we didn't get the spring Rowan yarns unpacked.

Cotton Lustre
Cotton Lustre is an interesting blend of cotton, linen and modal which gives it a wonderful drape with a soft handle. This yarn incorporates the essential summer shades and knits on 6mm needles making it perfect for a quick summer knits. The colour palette incorporates the essential summer shades.











The yarn and magazine are in the store.

Unfortunately Rowan Magazine #57 wasn't in the box. It should be here sometime this week.

There was some knitting and TV last night. Ley Lines is growing. It will grow more this afternoon.

It looks like we are in for a lot of snow this afternoon and into tomorrow morning. The Weather Network says that if the winds blow a certain way we could see 25-35cm. If we see that much snow, the store will not be open tomorrow. I'll update Facebook and Twitter in the morning with an update if I go in or if I'm at home knitting.

No comments: