Sunday, February 02, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday

It's Super Bowl Sunday. Last year at this time I was in Long Beach, California for TNNA. I watched the game in our hotel bar. Not fun on my own but I did get to see all the commercials that we don't get to see here.

On Friday a shipment came in from Estelle Designs with a new baby yarn.
Baby Bunting. A super thick polyester chenille. It takes three balls for a baby blanket-there are two different patterns on the label. One is so easy. 3 balls. 9mm needles. Cast on. Knit every row. Easy as pie.

The football game is done and that was one of the worst games I have seen in a long time. A bad game and not very good commercials. The only upside was that I got a lot of knitting done. Here is the second front on my Bella Lino cardigan. I'm past the armholes.
I'm so bitter about the game that I'm finishing my post and then going to bed to sulk. Tomorrow is a new day and I will be much happier :)

1 comment:

Dayana Knits said...

That really was a horrible game. But I progressed on a project that has been languishing for 5 years, so at least someone won tonight. ;)