Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year in Review

I finished Windward this morning. I love it.
It was very cold getting pictures. And the wind was blowing snow off the house into my face. Not fun so I went as fast as I could go.

I was adding Windward to Ravelry when I noticed a few of my projects from 2013 weren't up yet. I spent some time adding them.

We get lots of 'the year in review' TV shows at this time of year. Here's a bit of My Knitting Year in Review.
Arizona Dreams kit from Colinette
The Inspira Cowl in Classic Elite Liberty.
The Lonely Tree Shawl in Lorna's Laces Haymarket

You can see all my projects on Ravelry. 2013 goes from Fifty One Shades of Truth to Windward 3. There are a few projects missing. I need to get pictures and will try to get them in San Diego while I'm wearing them. There is Aileen - the brown vest knit in tosh vintage. Eos - the Rowan All Seasons Chunky white cabled sweater. Lady Ermelin - the red Rowan Summerspun cardigan. All in all it was a great year in knitting.

Beth and I are on the homestretch of Homeland. 3 episodes to go. We're trying to get them in before heading out to our friends for a New Years Eve get together. I wonder if I will make it to midnight this year.  Have a good evening and I will talk to you in 2014.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Windward is stunning. Love all your knitting! Happy New Year.

Polly