Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Just a few more rows

I'm into the third colour on the shawl. There should be some growth tonight. I don't think I have any work so I can knit all evening. I'm not going outside. That's for sure. It's cold out there. It's only the beginning of December and I'm already complaining. When is summer coming?

My plan was to take this outside but it was dark before I had a chance to think about pictures.


The Linen Stitch Scarf in Malabrigo Rastita. When you see this scarf in real life it looks woven. The Rastita has more yarn on a skein than some of the other yarns that we have used for the Linen Stitch Scarf. That makes this scarf wider - almost like a shawl.

We received another shipment of the colours that I used this week.

The colours are hand dyed and the ones in the new shipment are slightly different than what I used for my scarf. Now I want to do another one!

I'm going to experiment with this one. Instead of casting on lengthwise, I'm going to go widthwise. We'll see how it looks. If it doesn't have the woven look to it then I will start again casting on the 450 stitches.

I've been knitting for most of the evening. The third section is almost done - B & C. The next section is double strand of C.
 I really should think about bed but maybe a few more rows....

No comments: