Thursday, July 04, 2013

It's Here

This morning I spent two hours in a chair at the dentist. Cleaning and then a few fillings repaired. Not a great way to start the day.

Mr. Canada Post came in while I was out with a box from Blue Sky Alpacas. I ordered three sizes of double pointed needles at TNNA. Only two arrived (2mm and 2.75mm) and the third (2.25mm) should be a couple of weeks. We can special order 3.25mm, 3.5mm, 3.75mm and 4mm.
Hand-lathed from Dalbergia Rosewood, Blue Sky Alpacas Five Inch Double Points are handcrafted by skilled artisans in Vietnam. These petite needles come in collectible, award-winning tins.
Kim finished her second Color Play Mohair Wrap last night and brought it in today to show me. It is the same 4 colours as mine (Herb Garden) but she used them in a different order.
They look like totally different wraps.

I made it to the stocking stitch on my vest last night. I love the colour! Big Brother was awesome. I love it when the cocky person gets sent home.

Sorry but that's it for today. Something just arrived that I have been waiting for which means Beth and I are going cruising tonight.

1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

Enjoy your new car Julie. You know I'm going to love the colour!!
Have fun cruising! Stopping for a milkshake?