Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Angora Haze

Mr. UPS stopped by earlier today with more Rowan. Angora Haze is here.
Super soft to the touch and beautiful in the knitted fabric, made with angora, wool and polyamide for strength, this yarn will create a garment that will be a joy to wear.





Some days I spend way too much time online. While I was supposed to be doing my accounting this morning (which did get finished) I went onto the Offhand Designs website. Here are pictures of the new fabrics coming in October. I have ordered all four fabrics in Arya which is my new favourite bag. I carry it everyday and it holds lots. It has flown twice as well.
Capacious carry-all with 3 compartments and endless pockets, pouches and tool slots. Room for all of your electronics, books and the central compartment pops open and stays open with a practical hexe frame closure for knitting or just seeing deep into the corners. Versatile handles offer short handles and a luxurious adjustable shoulder strap which extends to wear cross body for heavy lifting.
 Angela
 Eve
 Karen
Sabrina 
It's been a really long day. Beth golfed today in a tournament and was up at 6am and out the door by 6:30. There is no sense trying to sleep through the dogs eating. I got up and finished my HST remittance. I'm a little tired now and getting a bit grumpy. 7:30 is a bit early for bed so I'm going to watch TV for an hour and then hit the pillows.

No comments: