Sunday, July 15, 2012

Rockefeller

I said that I would show you my Mystery Shawl (Rockefeller) tomorrow but I changed my mind. Here it is so far. I really like how the colours are coming along.
I'm into the fifth repeat and need to finish thirty two by Friday. Knitting with Noro always inspires you to knit more-you want to see the colour that is coming next.

We have a brand new yarn coming from Rowan and hopefully it is in the boxes that Mr. UPS is delivering on Tuesday. Kidsilk Haze Trio.
70% Superkid Mohair
30% Silk

There will be a magazine as well.




I haven't mentioned Big Brother yet-are you watching? Russell's brother. Seriously? I'm not sure how the coaches are going to work either. I think tonight will tell us a bit more about the house guests-Thursday didn't reveal too much. Thank goodness we have DVR on our TV in Myrtle Beach so we don't have to wait until we get home to watch.

No comments: