Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Totums

I met Jonathan about a year ago and he was a brand new knitter. I am going back in memory here so if I have the story wrong, please forgive me. He is an artist and some of his drawings are of critters that he calls Totums. When he was introduced to knitting he decided to try making Totums from yarn. He had no pattern. Just played around. They are extremely cute!! Here is part of his crew.


We are almost ready for Camp. Dad and Beth have started loading the van for me-all the boxes and bags that have been at my parents for the past week. Thank you. Loading and unloading the van are the worst jobs that have to be done.

Dinner is finished and it is time to get back to work. Dad and Beth came to the store and loaded all my boxes. YAY!! Beth and I are leaving sometime tomorrow afternoon. I think we are done and if we aren't then it wasn't important.

I was surprised that Will didn't win Hell's Kitchen last night. He was the strongest all the way through.

It's time to sign off and start thinking about clothes (and shoes) to pack.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Thanks for posting my li'l guys, Julie! And have a great time at camp this weekend!

Cheers!