Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Ridiculist

Beth and I are watching CNN. Anderson Cooper is on. At the end of his show he does something called the Ridiculist. Beth is rolling on the floor laughing. Tonight we are talking about Kate Gosselin.

The Mystery Shawl wasn't dry this morning so the picture will be coming tomorrow. Hopefully I will remember to get the shawl before going to work. :)

You wouldn't believe the mess in the store right now. There are boxes everywhere. I am almost ready to go. Just a few kits to make and a bit of yarn to pack. As I am writing this the 'to pack' list is getting longer. Knitting needles. Namaste, Jordana Paige and Offhand Design bags. Cash register tape. Then there is the booth stuff that is in storage. Grid. Hooks for grid. I just swore. Sorry. I realized that I still need to get some mannequin clothes. Printing needs to be picked up. Now I'm not feeling very confident.

There aren't any pictures of my knitting today so here is something new from Debbie Bliss.
Paloma is 60% baby alpaca and 40% merino wool.
The suggested tension is 12 stitches = 4" on 10mm needles.
It reminds me of a thicker version of Rowan Lima.

Of course Debbie did an amazing pattern book.

Ann is knitting this as a store sample








It's bed time. The last few nights my sleep has been interrupted by very disturbing dreams/nightmares. Sunday night I dreamt that Jane came home from her trip and told me that Holly was in the garbage. Her dog decided to chew holes in it. Talk about waking up in a cold sweat. There were weird dreams about my parents and their 40,000 square foot house. I didn't even know that they had a house that big. There are more but I don't want them in your head before going to bed.

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

I hope you sleep well tonight. No nasty dreams!

purplekatkin said...

I know what is like not to sleep.Hope you get some ZZZZZZZZZ's