Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rowan 50 part 2

Jane just emailed me pictures of Holly. AMAZING!! I can't wait to see it in real life.


And the picture that is going to freak most of you out. Here is the back. Yes, those are all the ends that Jane will be sewing in.

Here are some more pictures from Rowan Magazine 50. It still hasn't arrived. HURRY!! I must admit that when I first looked at the magazine I wasn't impressed. Then I saw many of the garments knit up in June and they really impressed me. Now that I am looking at the pictures again I am getting very excited. Many customers make this comment about the Rowan magazines. When flipping through quickly nothing grabs them. Then when they sit down and really look there are many, many things that they would love to knit.

I did receive my store information on the book. Now I can tell you the yarns that are used for each design.

I am adding captions to the pictures. Fingers crossed they won't mess up the post.

Wrath by Erika Knight
Knit in Kid Classic

Passion by Amanda Crawford
Knit in Cocoon

Amour by Amanda Crawford
Knit in Silk Twist

Laurel by Marie Wallin
Knit in Kid Classic

Hornbeam by Martin Storey
Knit in Felted Tweed Aran

Elm by Martin Storey
Knit in Felted Tweed and Cashsoft 4ply

Carrie by Marie Wallin
Knit in Wool Cotton

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jane is Amazing!!!

Julie said...

I know!! She loves knitting Kaffe designs and I love wearing them :)