Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lois

The store was crazy busy today (no complaints) and I didn't have a chance to write a post. I wasn't feeling well when I got home so I laid down for a while. Mom, dad and Beth went to Boston Pizza for dinner and I couldn't make myself get up to join them. When Beth got home we had Hell's Kitchen and Master Chef. The good and bad of Gordon Ramsay. Lois did grow a bit from the picture I took in the store today.

Last night I accomplished some knitting but ran into another snag. My 10mm needles were only 60cm long. 120 stitches in bulky yarn doesn't fit nicely on that length needle. This afternoon I moved to a 100cm needle.

Beth is upstairs watching Pillow Talk. It is her all time favourite movie. Yesterday afternoon I broke down-we have Apple TV and Netflix. Apple TV is very cool. I can send pictures from my Mac or iPad to the TV. Same for movies and music that I have downloaded. We ran into a major problem while trying to set everything up. Our TV is mounted on a stand and there was no way to get the cord from Apple TV attached to the back of the TV. No way. We would've had to dismount the TV and that wasn't going to happen. Thankfully the same cord is running from the back of the TV into the DVD player. We took it out of the DVD player and Apple TV is working.

There is one Rowan magazine that I still have to show you pictures from. Dalesmen from Martin Storey. Stunning designs for men.

This is Askwith. The cables are phenomenal.

This isn't going to be a long post because I need to hit publish before midnight. :) Tomorrow I will show more of the designs from Dalesmen.

No comments: