Thursday, July 07, 2011

The Aquarium

The plan for yesterday changed on the way to Broadway at the Beach. We were going to WonderWorks (the upside down house) but then we decided to go to the aquarium.

John took his camera and got some great pictures.

If you are going to Myrtle Beach I highly recommend that you take the time to visit the aquarium. It is one of the better aquariums I have visited in my travels.

We are standing on a moving walkway. You can look to your left and right as well as look above you to see many different species of fish and sharks.
These are not little sharks swimming around us.
 
John took over 140 pictures at the aquarium. It was hard to choose which ones to show.





Today is Beth's birthday. The kids have gone back to the beach and Beth and I are on our way to the golf course. Happy Birthday Beth.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauty pics Julie!
PS. Loving my addition needles

Kitten With a Whiplash said...

Happy Birthday Beth! Those are great pictures. In the summer I want to jump right in with the fish and cool off. I've just finished a series of posts about The Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate park, which includes an aquarium.

Lois Evensen said...

Fun images. :) I especially like the guy in the last one. Such a pretty face.

Rhonda said...

Happy Birthday Beth.

Trina said...

Should read addi needles above!
Trina