Monday, March 15, 2010

Short post

Tonight is going to be a quick post. It is 9:30 and I am sitting in the living room typing on my phone. I am having the same dinner as last night. Lunch was big and late so I didn't want a big dinner. Also, it was so good last night.

The trip to Bainbrigde Island today was great. I have pictures and they will be in tomorrow's post. Stupidly I didn't recharge my camera battery so some are from the camera (very good) and some from my phone which aren't so good because it was overcast.

Breakfast is at 7:15. Really? Does it need to be that early?

There is a really drunk guy who can't figure out how to get out the revolving door. Priceless.
Not sure why I added that except that it amused me (a lot!!)

I watched the start if The Apprentice before I came down. Where did he find these people? They aren't even B list celebrities. I did get lots of knitting done. Almost 3/4 of the way through ball two.

It's time to go back upstairs. Tomorrow is a long day and I don't want to miss anything.

No comments: