Monday, March 29, 2010

Pictureless Post

Today is the last Monday the store is open until September.  I am working away while watching the Nascar race that was rained out yesterday.

I have been trying to upload images for the past half an hour but Blogger won't cooperate.  Since I don't like to be defeated I am trying everything.  I am now working in Firefox instead of Safari-thought it would help but as you can see there are no pictures.  After some investigating (searching Blogger on Twitter) I found out that I am not the only one.

A box arrived today from Tanis Fiber Arts.  More Fiddlehead Mittens-we have Aqua and Green again along with kits for the Dipped Infinity Scarf.

Watched The Amazing Race and Celebrity Apprentice last night.  People should learn how to read and follow directions before going on The Amazing Race.  Many teams messed up with the coconuts.  It would have taken an extra second to walk around the cart and make sure that they had all the coconuts.  Then the father and daughter leave their packs and continue on without them.  Now they only have the clothes on their back.  Then my team (the cowboys) totally forget their clue on the boat.  People-come on-smarten up.  Celebrity Apprentice-I'm not going to comment because I will be writing until knitting class.  They took a task and made it really hard.

I have been writing this post all day and I still can't upload pictures.  I'm hitting Publish and hopefully there will be lots of pictures tomorrow including a picture of something I just finished.

1 comment:

amanda said...

good thing i called today instead of next monday then i guess ;-)