Monday, March 22, 2010

Back to work

I had a very busy weekend doing nothing but sitting on the couch watching TV.  The next few weeks are going to be busy so I needed a bit of time to myself.  Jane is in Florida (hopefully it is warmer there than here because it is COLD here today) so I am in the store for the next few Mondays.  I also have classes two nights this week so there will be quite a few hours spent in the store.

There was a bit of knitting accomplished while sitting on the couch.  I am now into ball four for my Drape Cardi and have almost reached the armhole.

I didn't post a picture of my Ishbel in Atlante finished.  It looks great and the drape is amazing!!

Pattern-Ishbel
Yarn-3 balls Naturally Atlante
Needles-4.5mm

Rowan Studio 18 arrived on Friday.  The yarns used are Felted Tweed, Felted Tweed Aran and Felted Tweed Chunky.  You can see the pictures on Facebook- The Needle Emporium group. Did you know that it is much easier to post a group of pictures on Facebook now?  Adding many pictures into my comments kept giving me grief but on Friday I had no problems.

Have you looked at the new Knitty?  I am really liking Que Sera.

Beth and I have finished watching seasons 1-5 of Grey's Anatomy.  Now we just need season 6 reruns to start.  The past week there was a lot of crying-Izzie and George.  Hopefully they both make it.

I also got caught up on the Y&R.  Somehow the most important episode was erased before I saw it.  Unbelievable.  Is Ashley really going to give Faith to Sharon?  I can't wait to see what happens with Patty and Adam.

No comments: