Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is it really here?

The lease on my Expedition was expiring at the end of October. I thought I was going to buy out the lease but as October approached I realized that I wanted a new car. Beth and I went off to the Ford dealership at the beginning of October and I ordered an Edge. It was supposed to arrive the third week of October. Every week I call the dealership and ask where my car is but they don't know. I was told 'it is off the line but we don't know when it will be delivered'. As a very impatient person I was starting to get mad. Last night dad and I decided that I was taking my Expedition back to the dealership tomorrow. The next lease payment is due and I don't want to make it. I need to buy a new sticker for the license. Don't want to do that either. We thought it might make them move quicker with getting me my car. I just called the dealership to arrange a meeting tomorrow to return the Expedition. Guess what-my car is supposed to arrive this afternoon. Could this be true???

I am unpacking a box from Namaste while writing this. There are new colours of the Needle Binder. We have Red, Eggplant and Lime in the store. Somehow I forgot to order the Peacock but we can get them-orders from Namaste are taking less than a week so there is lots of time if it is a Christmas gift.

In January I will be traveling to Long Beach California to see the new yarns for spring. Namaste will have new products-they won't share yet but I am sure they will be great. With the introduction of new products they are discontinuing a few current colours-Saddle, Charcoal and Turquoise.

I better get back to work. The box isn't going to unpack itself.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Funny how when you put your foot down, they suddenly 'find' your vehicle.

Julie said...

Unfortunately they haven't found it. They might find it on Monday.