Monday, January 07, 2008

Still not done

The Rocketry cardigan still isn't done. I have the first sleeve finished and am about to start the second sleeve. It is very easy knitting-the yarn is great to work with. I think my problem is the sleeves on double pointed needles. My stitches aren't nearly as neat as when I knit and purl. Every time I pull the cardigan out of the bag I put it back. If I was to knit this again I think I would knit the sleeves flat and seam them.

Some anal part of my body has been making me do administrative work. I get in the registrations for the Gone Stitchin' weekend and wait until closer to the date to get everything ready. I am so ahead this year that I am actually scared. Confirmation letters are about ready to be emailed. Paperwork that I will need at the retreat is finished as well. The next three newsletters are written. HELP!!

The next few days are going to be busy-it always is just before I go away. Tonight I need to have my nails done. Tomorrow night is guild meeting. Wednesday night is knitting class and Thursday morning I am on the plane.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you are getting your nails done before guild night. Nobad nails allowed. HA!

Michelle said...

How cute!!! I've got to finish mine too. My niece is 2 months old already!

Rhonda said...

I love those colours.