Friday, February 23, 2018

Another Finished Project

Four finished projects already this year. I cast off Kimba tonight. It took a bit of time - 458 stitches. I love how the colours came out. Now the blocking.

Pattern: Kimba (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: Hedgehog Skinny Singles - 1 skein each of Raku, Cereal, Wildcard and Hurricane

Our next Hedgehog order should be on it's way to us early next week.

I came home from work early to have a nap. Getting up early and staying up late to watch the Olympics hit me today. I was up super early this morning (3:30) because dad, Beth and Lucy were heading to Myrtle Beach. I was in charge of making sure that Beth got up and out the door. I didn't do a good job of it. She took her truck keys with her and forgot her pretzels. I also filled their cooler bag for the trip. Buns with meat, chips, muffins, cookies..
Even with a truck full of food you still need to stop for a treat. It is a ritual to drop in at the same Dairy Queen on the way (and the way back too). Lucy loves ice cream. She and my dad are quite a pair.

They made it safely and are happy to be warm. Myrtle Beach is having unseasonably warm weather.

Now I need to decide what I'm going to work on next. Finish something else or start something new??

1 comment:

Michele said...

Love the colors!