Saturday, May 27, 2017

Getting Ready to go Yarn Shopping

I came to work this morning and forgot my knitting. Not very bright. I need to leave a project here just in case. So far I've worked on a newsletter that should go out early in the week. Then I did price signs that were missing from the shelves.

I'm getting ready to head to TNNA which includes preordering goods to bring home with me.  There are new stitch markers from Cocoknits. They have been ordered and will be in the store June 14.
Not just silver anymore! These fun markers are finished with gold, silver and copper coloring! The stitch markers are steel based, so still attach to your Knitter's Keep or any magnet so that you can easily store and retrieve them. Use them to mark rounds, increases, decreases, and stitch patterns. Included are 6 each of three sizes in each of three finishes, 54 markers total. They come in a cute-as-a-button kraft box secured with the click of a magnet!  
6 each gold, silver, copper large round stitch markers (accommodate US 15 / 10 mm needles or smaller)   
6 each gold, silver, copper small round stitch markers (accommodate US 9 / 5.5 mm needles or smaller)  
6 each gold, silver, copper opening stitch markers (accommodate US 11 / 8 mm needles or smaller)


Blue and grey Knitter's Keeps will be in the box as well.

Yarn Bowls will be coming home with me. I don't know what colours - I'll be picking them at the show.
Some sad news from yesterday - my Rockshelter Sock didn't arrive. Mr. UPS tried to deliver it before we were open. The box will be here on Tuesday afternoon.
 
I had a visitor this morning. Lucy and dad brought me a tea. She loves to ride in the truck but she won't get herself in. She puts her front paws in and then my dad boosts her up. We had a revelation yesterday and now she gets in herself.


Lucy wanted to try mom's Ice Capp. I hope it made it home safely.


No comments: