Saturday, May 06, 2017

Close to You

I started knitting with Juliet last night. The yarn is awesome. I'm not sure if I have mentioned this before - Juliet is spun in Canada.

The pattern (Close to You) is well written and easy to follow.

I read this on Ravelry this morning.

From Joji
I just want to make a small note about color in case you are reading: I see many of you are only using speckled colorways for COLOR NUMBER 3. There’s no rule that says you can’t use speckled colorways in all the other colors! Or switch them around a little bit if you are short of yardage ;)
This could change everything :)

I don't want to take all five skeins to Myrtle Beach (I'm not checking a bag - just carry on) so I asked in Joji's Ravelry group if anyone knew what colours we are starting with. I was told that we need all five colours for the first clue. I might wind them in half balls to save some room.

Mark your calendar.

No comments: