Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Light as a cloud

We have a new shawl in the store.
 Pattern: Alinda Wrap (purchased on Ravelry)
Yarn: 2 skeins of Mrs. Crosby Reticule
Light as a cloud, Alinda is a large, lace weight wrap. Designed to be worn wrapped several times around, with tapered ends to tie or dangle in front. Knit it up in your favourite bright or neutral colour, this easy to wear wrap is sure to be a year-round wardrobe favourite.
Interesting construction gives this shawl a modern edge with a subtle Chevron eyelet patterning tapering to the final point.
I love it. The shawl is huge and it is super, super light.


Cathy dropped by today with her Hitchhiker. It looks great.
She used a Cheshire Cat mini skein kit from Frabjous Fibers and 3.5mm needles. Now I need Mr. Canada Post to hurry with a box from Frabjous Fibers. We sold all the kits in this colour at Camp and I need more for the Fleece Festival.

Yes, I'm tired today. It was a late night and thankfully the outcome was good. I decided to write early today. Then I don't have pressure tonight to write while I'm watching the National League game.

Someone isn't happy. She was spayed yesterday. Now we have to keep her quiet for the next week. Life has been pretty good for Lucy until yesterday and she let everyone know it - she cried all day. She is playing up the 'poor me' for all it's worth.

2 comments:

Candice said...

Lucy will thank her mom and dad in years to come.

kathy b said...

So hard to keep them quiet, but so important. My little blind cat got a lump and consequential meds after too much activity post spay.