Monday, February 15, 2016

Scarf or cowl?

Today was Family Day in Ontario so the store was closed. Most of my day was spent knitting and watching many episodes of NCIS. The scarf could be finished tonight. I had a thought this afternoon that I might join the ends and make it a cowl. We'll see when I get a bit further.

The Valentine's Dinner on Saturday night went very well. We raised a lot of money to be sent to Honduras. The bad thing - I was so tired when I got home. Six and half hours in the store and then 5 and half hours at the dinner. Yesterday was spent napping and knitting. I thought about writing a blog post but I couldn't make myself sit at the computer.

Now it's back to knitting. I'm trying to get samples finished for the Knitters Frolic. I have a bad habit of waiting until the last minute so this year I'm trying something new - start early and finish early. 

No comments: