Sunday, February 28, 2016

Come Frolic with Us

Lynn started asking about the Frolic yesterday. What are we taking??? I told her it was only February and we have lots of time but Tuesday is March 1 and we don't have that much time. I started looking through pictures of our past few shows to get display ideas.
The gang should be back together for the Frolic but what are they going to wear? We need to start thinking about that too.
We're busy knitting samples and placing orders. I'm excited about the plan for the booth so far. Of course that can change many times between now and April 30.

This picture is just a teaser for some products that should be in the store by the middle of March. I'll have more details later in the week.

There wasn't much knitting today. I did finish the 3 Color Cashmere Cowl and I've picked up ZickZack. Pictures tomorrow.

No comments: