Monday, January 25, 2016

Dreaming Colour

Ms. UPS just brought in a big box from Dream in Color. The new Jilly with Cashmere is awesome. There were also many mini-skeins of Classy. That means new colourways for the Technicolor Cowl. I don't know if there will be kits made tonight but definitely tomorrow night.


I just got home from work. Okay. I just got home. After work Beth and I had dinner out with our mom, Aunt Clyde and our friend Nick. My dad is in Honduras right now with Uncle Dick (so Aunt Clyde moved in to keep mom company-we refer to them as Thelma and Louise), Nick's wife Alice and ten others. We had a good dinner and then Aunt Clyde came to see our house. After the tour it was time to start making kits. I couldn't wait.

I ordered many different shades of brown this time. The new kits are totally different than others we have done in the past.


It's time to sign off and make the rest of tonight's kits. I'll make more tomorrow night because a different day gives inspiration to different colour combinations.

No comments: