Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Terra

Thank goodness other people are finishing projects. Kim came in today to show off her new shawl.

Pattern: Terra by Jared Flood (we have a few copies in the store or you can purchase on Ravelry)

Yarn: tosh pashmina worsted in whiskey barrel-I can't remember but I think she used 4 skeins.

The shawl feels amazing. Really light and very soft. And the colour is awesome.

Unfortunately there was a small computer problem at my house yesterday. I lost almost all of my Camp documents. It's a long story that I won't go into but I spent most of yesterday redoing them. By the time I was done I couldn't start to write a blog post.

How about Big Brother on Sunday night? Amanda and McCrae on the block together is great. She has been bossing around everyone for weeks and it's time that she is voted out.

We started packing for the Knitters' Fair today. Sorry-the store is going to be a mess for the next few weeks.

No comments: