Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's almost here

We're packed. Well the boxes are packed. At last count we had 38 garments (sweaters, ponchos, cardigans, scarves, shawls, hats and throws) to hang in the booth. It's going to be very colourful.
Getting the boxes in the van and truck are another thing. I've already taken out one big box because it definitely won't fit. Kim and I started loading the van today and it isn't looking good. We stopped until tomorrow when Beth and Cathy are there. They are much better at packing the van. I know they are going to pull out all the boxes and start again.

We're in booth 33, 34 and 35. I haven't seen the layout of the building so it will be a surprise tomorrow afternoon.

There is a new book coming from Kim Hargreaves in October. Smoulder
Kim does it again. More beautiful garments.

It's time for some knitting and relaxing. I hope to post tomorrow but we'll see how things go during the day.

No comments: