Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Candies

The neighbours are taking down an old dead tree today so our parking lot has been blocked off. Didn't want it falling on someone's car.

It was a bit of a mess back there. They didn't get as far as they thought today-tomorrow it should be finished. Our parking lot should be cleaned up too.

I walked to Tim's to get lunch and look what I came home with.

I didn't really want them but they followed me home. :)

I can't say that I'm happy with my sister Beth, Beth Casey from Lorna's Laces and Josh Bennett. While we were at Camp they introduced me to Candy Crush. I've been holding off but they talked me into it.

I'm out of lives on my iPad and my iPhone. Yes, there are tears. I'm going to knit until I have more lives.

Beth and I missed the first episode of Survivor so we hope to watch it later tonight and be ready for tomorrow's show. There is the finale of Big Brother to watch as well. Speaking of TV I hope you watched The Blacklist last night. Very good!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Kelly and I'm addicted to Candy Crush. Level 125 . . . sigh.

Jennifer Roxanne said...

Love those shoes!! Ugh Jealous!!

Jennifer Roxanne said...

Love those shoes!! Ugh Jealous!!

Irene said...

I loved Blacklist, although it's a bit scary to go to sleep after. I also understand how Stuart followed you home, he does the same to me. Good thing it's not Starbucks. On a recent visit to a Hamilton Hospital I knit, YEA, I thought I'd forgotten, my tension was somewhat??? but hey.

Heather said...

Candy Crush is the evil. EVIL I tell you. Level 85 on my phone and 165 on my iPad (and holding holding, damn you Candy Crush!)