Monday, September 23, 2013

Back to work

Working today had some benefits over Camp. Breakfast was at 8am so we were up at 7. Three women sharing a bathroom meant starting early. I slept in this morning until 8:15. Unfortunately breakfast wasn't waiting for me.

Gail came in as we were leaving for Camp with her Arizona Dream Colinette Throw. It turned out awesome.

I love the broomstick lace.
Kim brought in her current project today. She was busy while I was away. This is the cover jacket from the new Noro book.
This colour of Obi is back in stock again. I'm really liking it!

We are getting ready for the start of The Black List so I need to sign off and get some work done like emptying my suitcase and doing laundry. I want to give my full attention to the show. I have a feeling that James Spader is going to be great in it.

There is still room in Kate Atherley's classes on Saturday. Don't miss out on a great opportunity to learn  something new from a great instructor.

1 comment:

Irene said...

watching blacklist too.