Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Orange is the New Awesome

This came in an email yesterday from Namaste. I'm getting the Mini-Messenger (pictured on the right) for traveling.


I called Namaste to get the bags on order. Nancy told me that the colour is beautiful in real life. I also asked if we are getting anything new for fall. I can't tell you the answer but watch my blog June 23-24.

Jane just emailed me this picture. The knitting is done.
Okay..so have finished the knitting. Hooray!!!   Now will have to sew in 1001 ends.  That will have to wait a day or so. Kind of buggy eyed right now. The end result I think will be beautiful. 
It is amazing!! Can't wait to see it done.

I don't have any knitting to report. Last night Beth and I did some running around for mom and dad. We bought the rest of their towels, bedding for the upstairs bedroom and then their TVs. We didn't get home until 10 and I was way too tired to look at my needles. It is starting to set in that the Breezy Cardigan won't be done in time for TNNA. Luckily I have a closet full of sweaters-I will find something to wear. :)

1 comment:

Linda in Waterloo said...

Definitely put my name in for a mini messenger in orange please!