Thursday, June 21, 2012

Offhand Designs

Tonight's post is going to be short. It's 10pm and I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and write. A lot of my day was spent and my parent's new house. The furniture came today and it looks awesome. They are very excited.

My clothes for the trip are in the dryer and then I can pack. I hope I didn't forget anything because there isn't time to do another load of laundry.

An email came from Larissa at Offhand Designs this morning with pictures of the new bags. I will get more at the show.

The new Marcella bag. This is the Sonoma fabric.

 Monterey
Tiburon
Mendocino

The Zhivago bag will be available in Mendocino, Monterey and Sonoma.
 I like the new clasp on the bag.

The dryer is done and it's time to pack. One more picture
Scottie in Sausalito. I wonder if Larissa will notice if it goes missing from her booth?? I love this fabric.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sausalito is definitely awesome!!