Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Spring is in the air

The new Interweave Knits has arrived.  This is the Handkerchief Tee knit out of Debbie Bliss Prima.

Here is another view.  Way too cute!!!

Preview the magazine...

We totally forgot that The Amazing Race was starting again.  We watched on Sunday night after missing the first two episodes.  The cowboys look like they are going to be tough to beat.

Yesterday was spent on a road trip to Toronto.  We were out of clear shopping bags in the store and I have been putting off making the drive.  The day was so bright and sunny that I couldn't pass it up.  Of course I stopped at Yorkdale-it was right around the corner.  I came home with nothing.  It was one of those days-nothing was calling my name.  Oh, I forgot, except for the $1000 purse at Coach but I set it back down and walked away.  Maybe it will end up in the outlet store one day.

No comments: