Thursday, May 11, 2006

It is a small world

At lunch today I decided to run and get a piece of pizza down the street. Sitting out front was Vickey (Samantha's sister). She was talking with Samantha's husband, Michael, who happens to work for a family friend.

May is usually one of our slower months in the store which is giving me a bit of knitting time. I have the shrug increased to the proper number of stitches and am now working on one sleeve. I have decided to slow down the rate of sleeve decreases to get a wider sleeve. The final decision will be the edging to use at the bottom.

I am in the mood for some really easy knitting so tonight I am going to knit a new pattern (#707) from Cabin Fever. I am using Naturally's Vero in colour 15 (beige tones).

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Hey! I didn't know you're friends with the boss' sister. :) Small world.

Your shrug is looking great! I can't wait to see it finished. It will be beautiful. What an adorable bag! I still have to felt my entrelac bag ... oooops.

Rhonda said...

Love the bag!

Julie said...

Samantha
The bosses sister and my sister got into more than a little trouble together over the years!!

Samantha said...

Oooh, bad sisters!

Unknown said...

The shrug looks great Julie! I love that colour too. I love that bag. I guess you'll have done in what, a day or two? LOL