Thursday, September 17, 2026

Rowan Mohair Tweed

This collection reimagines the heritage of classic tweed with a fresh, contemporary twist. Everyday knits are designed for warmth, comfort and effortless wearability, whilst sophisticated colourwork and textured stitches showcase the beauty of the yarn. The result is a timeless collection of garments and accessories designed to be loved and worn through the cooler seasons.

The magazine is available online and in the store.


















These seven shades are available online and in the store. There is one more colour that was missed on my order and we should have it next week.

There is a new Lang yarn arriving tomorrow afternoon. Meet Cloud Funky.

Say hello to the newest member of the Cloud lineup. Lang Cloud Funky blends Cloud’s signature softness with bold, expressive colour effects that practically dance off the needles.

  • Light, airy, and ultra‑soft
  • Eye‑catching multicolour effects
  • Perfect for quick accessories, statement garments, and cozy winter layers

This yarn is designed to stand out, ideal for customers who love projects with personality! 

90% Virgin wool (Merino extrafine - mulesing free)
10% Nylon

260m/100gram

chunky

Now some knitting. I finished the first sleeve on my Tally Tee. I will pick up the second sleeve tomorrow when I’m a bit less tired. Tonight I’m going to watch football and work on my Grevillia shawl. I’m about the start the last colour.