Outdoor Sale

Sunday, August 02, 2026

Pattern Sale

I pulled out another almost finished project on Friday night. This is Night Lights. I’m using Le Lambswool and Dream State. Kits are on the website or you can put together your own combination.

I forgot how easy this pattern is. There isn’t much thinking involved and it looks amazing!!



If you are a fan of Andrea Mowry patterns now is the time to go shopping. She is having a great pattern sale on right now. This is from her Instagram page



This Night Lights is hanging in the store. We knit this version with 4 balls of Estelle Merino DK and 3 balls of Edition 3. 

My first Inclinations Shawl is blocked. Now I need to find a needle to sew in the ends.
Inclinations #2 was soaked this morning in Soak.
It was lying out to dry but the family came home and I had to roll it up for dinner. It should be dry tomorrow.

Now back to Night Lights. There was a lot of knitting today and it could be finished tonight.