Friday, April 02, 2021

Temperance

Beth wound my balls for me and I started Temperance this afternoon. Malabrigo Sock is a joy to knit with.

Last evening a newsletter went out. If you didn’t receive it you can read it here. I highly recommend you check it out - we have a sale on Mrs. Crosby yarns.

Photo © Rosemary (Romi) Hill

Yesterday I shared Romi’s Leaves in a Stream. Today I talked with Tina from Freia Fine Handpaints and I think we will be receiving the colours that Romi used in about 2 weeks. 

We also received an email that more Malabrigo is on the way. 

Rasta

  • Ivory
  • Natural
  • Frank Ochre
Sock
  • Diana
  • Cirrus Gray
  • Frank Ochre
Rios
  • Water green
  • Holly Hock
  • Whales Road
  • Teal Feather
  • Valentina
  • Whole Grain
  • Ivory
  • Cirrus Gray
  • Purpuras
  • Lettuce
  • Paris Night
We’ll have more colours for Pressed Flowers.


It’s early to bed tonight. I want to be awake and alert in the morning - we have a lot of orders to pack.

No comments: