Friday, March 26, 2021

Saddlebag

I came home from work early to update the website - we received boxes this morning. The updates are on hold for a few minutes.
Della Q sent an email that the Maker’s Canvas Saddlebag is arriving in the US on Monday. My order is in and we should see the bags just after Easter.

Rugged yet refined, the color-blocked waxed canvas and genuine leather bag will marble with age as it patinas and scars in a beautiful fashion. Coming in five classic colors, each has been carefully selected to complement all seasons, rendering them timeless pieces and wearable year-round. Handcrafted from water-repellent waxed natural canvas, these bags are durable, functional, and long-lasting.

I will add these to the website on Monday once it is confirmed that they are on the way. I want to make sure that I receive all the bags that we ordered.
 

MAKER'S SADDLEBAG DETAILS:

  •   Designed for Makers - Sturdy Waxed Canvas and Leather Exterior- Lots of Pockets
  •   Outfitted with antique bronze hardware
  •   Two separate compartments for storage
  •   Hidden back zip compartment for important items and documents
  •   Adjustable detachable strap
  •   Multiple interior pockets for your electronics
  •   A yarn feeder and yarn cutter
  •   Pattern holder sleeve

Each bag is packaged in a bio-degradable protective bag. 

Dimensions: 12" wide x 12" tall








Regia sock yarn came in the boxes. Kaffe Fassett in the top picture and Arne & Carlos in the bottom picture. One ball will make a pair of socks.

We have been waiting a long time for Rowan Felted Tweed and a few colours came back into stock. Colour 177 Clay and 211 Black are available again.

I finished the knitting on my secret project. I will show coloured pictures on the 9th when we can start selling the yarn. The pattern is Andrea Mowry’s Moonwhistle - you can purchase the pattern on Andrea’s website.

Combine squishy garter, beautiful colors and simple slipped stitches and you’ve got yourself a super lush shawl that is so fun to knit! During the colder months of the year, I always crave simple, heavier shawls to knit and to wear. This shawl kept me feeling cozy from cast on to that first wrap around my shoulders!

The shawl was fun to knit - super mindless knitting. And now that it is finished I have started a new secret project. When I am a bit further I will show black and white pictures.

No comments: