Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Colour Explosion

It was a day of boxes and not all of them arrived. We received 7 today and 3 more are coming tomorrow. We unpacked and I’ve been trying to get the website updated.

Turtlepurl arrived. We will have the yarn live on the website at 8pm EST tomorrow (Thursday, Feb 11).


The new colours of Sweetgeorgia Tough Love sock are gorgeous. We are well stocked.

A perfect blend of warmth and strength to make a hardwearing sock yarn that can stand up to your affection and abuse. Tough Love Sock is our best-selling yarn and knits up beautifully into fine-gauge sweaters, small shawls, as well as socks! Spun from 80% superwash and super soft merino and 20% nylon, this 3-ply yarn is so versatile — knit it firmly for hard wearing socks, knit it loosely for drapey shawls, or knit it doubled for a great worsted weight substitute. Suggested gauge for sock knitting: US 0-1 (2-2.25mm) | 8 sts/1″

There are Party of Fives kits as well. These aren’t on the website yet. My to do list is very long. 



This colourway was screaming ‘Take me home!!!’. I think it would be amazing for a 3 Color Cowl by Joji. We’ve knit the cowl many times with mini skein kits.



More madelinetosh merino light. I will start adding tosh to the website tonight.

Gorgeous colours of HH Kidsilk Lace. Concrete is on top. Matchstick to the right and Artichoke on the left. Kidsilk Lace and Sock have been added to the website.

The first of two boxes came from Harrisville Designs. There are new colours of Highland. Black Cherry above and Topaz below.


I could keep writing but I need to finish the website. Who am I kidding? I’m going to knit.


Voila delivers groceries weekly to our house. Sometimes Beth buys toys for Boscoe so now he checks out every bag just in case.


1 comment:

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, my, those yarns are gorgeous!