Saturday, December 12, 2020

Skystorm

Stephen West has a new shawl pattern called Skystorm (you can purchase it on Stephen’s website).

Skystorm is an asymmetric top-down shawl knit in garter stitch with stockinette stitch texture stripes. Three colors fade together as eyelet increases shape the fabric. Choose between two shapes for this pattern, a smooth wave with straight edges or a version with a wavy border. I-cord edges frame the shawl for a simple elegant accessory that’s easy to knit.

The shawl is knit with 3 skeins of fingering weight yarn. 

Photos © Stephen West







We have three pairs of finished Sparks. Thanks for sharing ladies. They are beautiful. Will one of you knit my other sock??๐Ÿ˜˜

From Kathy - she wrote that she still needs to block them. 

From Adrienne 

Here are my Sparks! These were so fun to knit, and knit up quite quickly. I'm fairly new to colourwork, so my tension varied a little bit throughout the project. Next time I'll be more consistent ๐Ÿ™‚ I used Lang Jawool in White Smoke, and Zauberball Crazy in 2266. 

Lynn’s Sparks. I'm glad that Lynn started again (and again) because these look great.

We received a small shipment of Dyed in the Wool this week and more skeins are coming next week.






Someone had a long day. Boscoe did too. It's time for some sleep. I want to be wide awake tomorrow for football and knitting.

No comments: